Several issues can be resolved by meeting in the middle! Remember ..like politicians used to do before everything went to you know where in a handbasket…here are just a few of the many issues we are facing right now.
1. Back the Blue - our men and women of the police force are overworked and underpaid. We need to allocate more funds to the police departments for more training, more police in high crime areas, and more access to mental health. The police officers who deal with high-stress situations daily should have fewer hours and regular mental health checkups.
2. Tax cuts -You should only have to pay state taxes in the state you live in. If you live in one state and work in another, you should not pay both states' taxes. I also back tax cuts on businesses, after the shut downs small and medium sized businesses are in need of desperate reprieve. By cutting taxes businesses can hire more employees and not only provide them with higher wages but also promote employees and expand creating new jobs.
3. A balanced budget -It’s time to trim the fat !! For too long, the American people have been used and abused by legislators. If we have to balance our budgets, so do they!
4. Pro-Union - Americans depend on unions to provide tradesmen and women with fair pay and protected workers' rights.
5.Pro-Second amendment and all it entails. I am fiercely against HR 127, a bill put forth by Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee. This bill would restrict the second amendment and violate the rights of law-abiding citizens by making it a costly and lengthy process to purchase a firearm and ammunition.
6. Pro First amendment - Repeal section 230 gives media platforms anonymity for content published on their platforms; as we all have seen, the media oligarchs have way overstepped their bounds by eliminating the first amendment of Freedom of speech. This also includes all news outlets, and they should be held accountable for any intentional misleading or false information.
7. Anti-1619 Project and CRT-This ridiculous rhetoric has no place in our schools or our society. The 1619 project is a baseless theory By Nikole Hannah -Jones in an attempt to re-write American history and to further the BLM agenda of using Marxism and is nothing more than a manifesto of a deranged, racist, psychopath. Any teacher or school found to be promoting or teaching this theory should be immediately and severely dealt with.
8. Pro-Immigration reform, war on drugs, human trafficking, AKA modern slavery– it all starts with completing the wall. We need to incentivize legal immigration.
9. Pro health - Vaccine companies should be held liable for the damages they do. I would push to repeal –The National childhood vaccine injury act- an act set in place by the vaccine companies in 1986- this act removed all liability on the manufacturers of vaccines.
10. Stronger laws on sex offenders, especially in crimes involving children. Zero tolerance laws. Including the media tech companies allowing any form of child pornography on their platforms.
11. Raising the poverty level- Instead of raising the minimum wage . By raising the poverty level we are providing hard working citizens that much needed step up.